Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Be where you are.

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. (Matthew 6:34)

There I sat, on my bed... thinking. Have you ever just sat there... thinking? The problem is, I had no thoughts. Was it because I have no thoughts, or was it because I have too many thoughts to choose just one?

When will I graduate...
What will I choose to do...
Will I love what I do...
Where will I live...
Will I have money...
Who will be in my life...
Will I be lonely...
Will I be happy...

The answer? Trust. That is all I continue to hear. Trust.

When will I graduate... trust.
What will I choose to do... trust.
Will I love what I do... trust.
Where will I live... trust.
Will I have money... trust.
Who will be in my life... trust.
Will I be lonely... trust.
Will I be happy... trust.


When we can't figure out the answers to the future right now, all we can do is trust in someone bigger than us. Someone who knows not time, or distance, or measure. He just knows. Trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment